Convinced and committed to their cause. (…) Your impulse speeches and the ensuing debate will mark the end of the two-day German Media Congress. There are about one and a half hours full of facts and arguments, also with polemics and populism, but – and this has to be emphasized nowadays – always respectful in tone. (…)
Tag Archive for: #NEWMobilityManifesto
https://kleebinder.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/horizont_logo.jpg 771 1534 hpk https://kleebinder.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Kleebinder.net-Logo-header-weiss-e1539092806516.png hpk2019-01-24 17:32:212019-04-06 15:37:50“We’re radical.” Jürgen Resch meets Hans-Peter Kleebinder. Ex-automobile manager and today on the road as a mobility expert. DMK 2019′.
https://kleebinder.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/horizont_logo.jpg 771 1534 hpk https://kleebinder.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Kleebinder.net-Logo-header-weiss-e1539092806516.png hpk2019-01-17 17:30:502019-04-06 15:37:02Ex-MINI mastermind Hans-Peter Kleebinder holds the final keynote at the German Media Congress. HORIZONT Interview. 17/01/2019
Mobility expert Hans-Peter Kleebinder. “The mobile phone becomes the control centre of mobility.
Mobility expert Hans-Peter Kleebinder. “As “Mr. MINI Deutschland”, he was instrumental in the local success of the British cult brand and also set important accents for BMW and Audi. Today, Hans-Peter Kleebinder contributes his knowledge as an independent mobility expert and lecturer at the University of St. Gallen. (…)What could the mobility of the future look like that is more environmentally friendly, safer and more relaxed? Mobility expert Hans-Peter Kleebinder will reveal this at the German Media Congress next week in Frankfurt am Main – and in advance in the HORIZONT interview.”
- 29.11.23: 6. Salon M
- 06.11.23 - 09.11.23: CAS Smart Mobility Management: SMART Mobility Operations
- 20.09.23: 5. Salon M
- Digital Sustainable Mobility Conference27. August 2021 - 03:27
- Clubhouse Talk SMART Mobility #13: How London is shaping Future Mobility16. June 2021 - 21:37
- Smart Mobility Europe : The future of the European Electric Vehicle market and the role of corporates and the public sector in electrifying their fleets3. July 2020 - 12:05
- Corona Situation Room #2 | CHINA-EU Automotive Industry Update on Supply Chain2. June 2020 - 18:00
- Corona boosts rethinking in the German automotive industry29. May 2020 - 09:51